- How can I teach my next reading lesson most effectively?
- What language learning tasks and approaches are most likely to help my students progress?
- What happened as a result of the teaching?
- What are the implications for future teaching?
- What is important and worth spending time on, given where my students are at?
How can I maintain a communicative approach?
How can I incorporate tikanga into my teaching?
How can I involve whānau in my teaching?
What language needs to be reinforced or introduced next?
What different contexts might my students need to use this language in?